Kawai CA-79 | Premium Hybrid Digital Piano Concert Artist Series (CA79)
Free Delivery and Set Up within 20km of South Melbourne
The Concert Grand experience in the comfort of your home.
Unleash your inner concert artist. With exclusive Kawai technologies derived from nine decades of piano expertise, your music has never sounded – or looked, or felt – so good.
The concert grand experience in your home
Kawai’s multiple award winning Concert Artist and Classic Series digital pianos are among the world’s most advanced, showcasing our most powerful music technologies without compromise. From the real wooden keys at your fingertips to the option of a real Spruce soundboard giving voice to your artistry, from premium audio processing and amplification technologies developed in partnership with Onkyo to stunning, intuitive touchscreen navigation, each element of these premium pianos is designed with one goal: to provide the full concert grand experience in your home or studio.
A digital piano that will transform enthusiastic players into accomplished pianists, and modest rooms into grand concert halls. This is the ambitious philosophy behind our premium concert digital pianos: to capture the essence of playing a magnificent concert grand piano, and inspire musicians to realise their true artistic potential.
The Keys – Long, solid wooden keysticks, graded weights and bass counterweights, ebony and ivory touch key surfaces, let-off simulation, and the world’s most accurate triple sensor key detection are just some of the reasons to love the touch of CA79.
Pianist Mode – In Pianist mode, CA79 is in full flight with our SK-EX Rendering engine, multi-channel sampling, and resonance modelling for every individual key. Switch to Sound mode to enjoy more than 80 other sounds from our stunningly versatile HI-XL engine.
The Sounds – Featuring the sounds of the mighty SK-EX Concert Grand, EX Concert Grand, Shigeru Kawai SK-5 and more than 80 other instruments, CA79 has tones for every piece.
The Features – Whether you want to connect your piano to a computer or outboard recording gear, practice with more than 500 built-in lessons, run line level connections or a USB stick of favourite MP3s, CA79 has what you need.
- Width: 145.0cm
- Height: 94.0cm
- Depth: 47.0cm
Weight: 76kg (Ebony Polish 79kg)
- Action: Grand Feel III
- Solid wooden keys: yes
- Counterweights: yes
- Triple sensor key detection: yes
- Let-off simulation: yes
- Soundboard Speaker System: no
- Multi–channel Acoustic Rendering: yes
- 88-key stereo sampling: yes
- Number of sounds: 66
- Interface: 5″ colour LCD touchscreen
- Internal recorder: ~90,000 notes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Audio (aptX), Bluetooth MIDI
- Built–in lesson books: 578 lesson songs built-in
- Output power: 100W
- Speakers: 13cm x 2 (woofers), (8x12cm) x 2 (top speakers), 5cm x 2 (tweeters)
- Colours available: Ebony Satin, Premium Rosewood
- Warranty: 5 years
Brand new Grand Feel III wooden-key keyboard action
- Advanced SK-EX Rendering multi-channel piano sound engine
- Premium audio processing, conversion, and amplification technologies
- High performance 6-speaker delivery system with 360° diffuser panels
- Unique 3rd generation TwinDrive Soundboard Speaker (CA99 only)
- Integrated Bluetooth® MIDI and audio with low latency aptX support
- Modern 5" LCD touchscreen display with intuitive swipe operation
- New communication system with dedicated Piano Remote iOS/Android app
- Flexible Virtual Technician function with 21 adjustable parameters
- Built-in Burgmüller, Czerny, Beyer, Chopin etudes and Alfred lesson songs
- Convenient WAV/MP3/MIDI file record and playback via USB memory
Attractive cabinet designs available in wood grain and ebony polish finishes
Shipping varies depending on location, please contact us for a quote – (03) 9690 5566 or email email@example.com
*terms and conditions apply, call us for more information
We Also Recommend
GLIGA I VIOLIN OUTFIT 4/4 WITH PROFESSIONAL SET UP
Casio Privia PX-S1000 Digital Piano (PXS1000)
Kawai CA-98 | Premium Digital Piano with Soundboard and Wooden Keys (CA98)