Lag Tramontane T500A Natural Finish Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
LAG T500A Acoustic Guitar - Auditorium Body with Solid Sitka Spruce Top and Rosewood Back and Sides
This guitar features a solid sitka spruce top. It brings together a world of tone wood to create superb-sounding instruments, ideal for both guitar enthusiasts and on-the-road professionals.
The Rosewood body with our favourite top in Silka Spruce for a perfect dynamic range gives you an ideal bright sound. The unique combination of the headstock, the fingerboard and the bridge, in a selected piece of Mozambica Ebony gives its incomparable beauty to the 500 Series. But enough is not enough for Lâg, and this set of 3 pieces of rare Ebony; with a natural and delicate oily finish matches perfectly the bindings and the elegant rosette of the glossy body.
- Tramontane “500” Series.
- Solid Sitka AA spruce top.
- Rosewood back and sides.
- Maple and black bindings.
- Satin finish African Khaya neck with 2 way truss rod.
- Mozambica ebony fingerboard and bridge.
- Inlaid rosewood and maple marquetry soundhole rosette with Occitan cross.
- Graph Tech Black Tusq XL nut and saddle.
- Lag hi-precision 18:1 ratio satin black machine heads with satin black tulip buttons.
- Natural high gloss.
We Also Recommend
PRS Paul Reed Smith SE T40E Tonare Grand Acoustic Guitar Natural
Admira A10 Spanish Handcrafted Classical Guitar
ADMIRA A20 Spanish Handcrafted Classical Guitar