LAG TRAMONTANE Acoustic Guitar T200A
The 200 range once again combines solid Red Cedar tops and Mahogany back and sides for rich and articulate tones. Our French Satin finish makes for an incredibly comfortable playing experience, while allowing the guitar’s top to resonate freely. Premier StudioLâg Plus electronics and Nanoflex® pickups are used in the T200 to ensure clear, natural amplification.
- Tramontane “200” Series.
- Solid red cedar top.
- Rosewood and maple bindings.
- Tropical Khaya back, sides and French satin finish neck with 2 way truss rod.
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
- Inlaid rosewood and maple marquetry soundhole rosette with Occitan cross.
- Graph Tech Black Tusq XL nut and saddle.
- Lag hi-precision 18:1 ratio satin black machine heads with satin black tulip buttons.
- French satin.